Sunday, September 28, 2008

Uncle Caleb's Wedding

Life has been busy since I turned two months old on August 6th. I had my two month appointment with the pediatrician on August 9th, the same day as the rehearsal dinner. Nana Rulli was nervous about me getting my vaccinations so close to the wedding so they didn't happen that day. Instead Dr. Rappaport told my parents that I was "freakishly strong". She was very impressed how I resisted her turning me over and how I liked to stand and put one foot in front of the other. I'm also good at holding up my head.

I went to my Uncle Caleb's wedding on August 10th. My Grandma and Grandpa Sly went too and took care of me while my Mom and Dad were in the wedding. It was a lot of fun until the band started playing and then it was my bedtime and it was too loud. I spent the rest of the night away from the crowds sleeping in my car seat.





I got my two month vaccinations on August 13th. First they gave me a drink for Rotavirus then I had three shots. I was ok for the first but cried for the second and third. They gave me pretty pink bandaids to help make things better. I felt find after the shots and was good today too. Mommy and I went to our Mommy and Baby group as usual and I was a very good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment