Monday, September 29, 2008

3 Months Old!

Originally Posted on 9/6/2007 7:29:00 PM

I turned three months old today! I have now graduated from newborn to infant. I'm such a big girl! I enjoy chattering away to my parents and anyone else who will listen. I especially love shouting at people. It's a lot of fun exercising my lungs. My favorite person to yell at is my daddy.

People love to ask my mommy how much sleep she is getting. Well, I go to bed around 7 pm and mommy goes to bed around 9:30 or 10. I wake up somewhere around 1:30, although last night it was 2:30, then I wake up again at 5. Sometimes I get a little agitated around 3 but mommy can sooth me back to sleep. Sometimes daddy takes me downstairs in the morning so mommy can sleep a bit more.

I spend my days going to mommy and baby groups, playing in my gym, exersaucer and jumperoo. Mommy goes back to work on the 13th but she will be home with me 4 days a week. My nana will be taking care of me the other day. Daddy is leaving us for two weeks. He'll be in Memphis, Tennessee one week and Alpharetta, Georgia the week after. We will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment