Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to Work

Originally Posted on 10/3/2007 8:06:00 PM

Mommy went back to work a couple weeks ago so life around here has been busy. She stays home with me four days a week and goes in to the office one day a week. Nana Rulli takes care of me when Mommy is in the office. We have fun. I get to go to her house during the day and have lunch with Grandpa. I get a bit cranky though when it comes time for bedtime on those days and I get myself all worked up.

I'm still being swaddled for naps and at night. I'm also still waking up twice a night for eating. Usually around 12 or 1 and again at 5. Daddy has heard me at 5 the last couple mornings and fed me. It's given Mommy a much needed break. I'm also teething. I like to bite my hand a lot when I don't have access to my teething toy. I also like to chew on one of my toys on the jumperoo. I'm getting better at jumping in it too. I'll be four months old on Saturday and next week I have my doctors appointment. Then Mommy and Daddy will know how big I've gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment