Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's a Phase


Lizzie is going through a strange phase right now. We used to be able to put her to bed with no problems. She would just put her head down on her pillow and fall asleep. Now we have to sit in the room with her until she falls asleep then sneak out. She's also waking up a lot in the middle of the night. You can get her back to sleep but the minute you put her back in her crib or try to leave the room she starts screaming again so she ends up in bed with us. Finally, and I blame the time change for this, she's been waking up at 5:30 am when she normally sleeps until 6:30 or 7. I thought the middle of the night waking might have something to do with her ear infection but she's been on antibiotics for a few days and I give her ibuprofen before bed so that should do it. I'm hoping this stage doesn't last long because combine that with my pregnancy exhaustion and getting through the day has become very difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment